Tuesday, September 15, 2009

You Know You Love It

Procrastination has struck. So, in honor of Gossip Girl's gallant return to television last night, I thought I could celebrate with some of my favorite Gossip Girl fashions. (Click on the pictures to enlarge.)


Blair Waldorf:



Blair Waldorf is, quite possibly, the best character on television. She's bitchy, manipulative, scheming, and fashionable. Also, she has the greatest headband collection known to (wo)man. Basically, she's my hero. Here she is at her preppiest. After all, what's more preppy than a prep school uniform?!






This is probably my favorite Blair dress/look. I have coveted this dress from the moment I saw it. I love the rich color and smooth fabric.




Does Blair Waldorf aspire to be a sailor?! The United States Navy better watch out.




Blair rocks the high fashion...




...and the vintage. That hat is so fabulously over-the-top, it almost needs its own shot.




The White Party.




I want that dress. And that bike. And him.




You can't go wrong with a summer dress like this.




I love this bathing suit style. Modest, yet sexy.


The van der Woodsens:



I'm not entirely sold on the idea that Serena's plunging v-neck blouse was appropriate for a college visit to Yale. But I strongly approve of this Ralph Lauren blazer. A+, Miss van der Woodsen.






Looks like S takes after her mother. A young Lily Rhodes van der Woodsen rocks East Coast equestrian chic in California.


Chuck Bass:




Because he's Chuck Bass. Do you really need another reason?


Nate Archibald:



I'm 99% sure that's a Brooks Brothers argyle sweater. I think it's been well-established how I feel about those.




The Vanderbilt family crest.




The uniform at St. Jude's Preparatory School.



Ahhh, welcome back Gossip Girl. I missed you so.

XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment