Sunday, March 1, 2009

Spring Fashion 2009: Brooks Brothers' Resort Collection

Time for Brooks' Resort collection! And let's start by revisiting this idyllic ad campaign:



Looks like a perfect family summer at the cape or in the Hamptons. Now for the clothes!



Extra-Long Staple Cotton Cable Tunic



A nice, comforable, oversized sweater for relaxing on vacation.


Cotton Long Sleeve Striped Scoopneck



Great nautical look for beach trips.


Golden Fleece® Framed Bar Stripe Polo



Normally, I don't like striped polos. I don't really know why, I just don't like the way they look. I prefer stripes on a rugby-style shirt. But, I do like this one. Maybe it's the colors or the spacing of the stripes. Or maybe it's just me!


Two-Button Seersucker Sport Coat



I just love this. A great seersucker sport coat and that bowtie makes the outfit.


Argyle V-Neck Sweater



I seriously have an argyle problem. I can't help it! Look at how beautiful this sweater is! And there's a version for boys! Oh, and a sweater vest! Sigh. I really need help.


Supima® Cotton Stripe Crewneck Sweater



How cute is that kid?! And the sweater's nice too!



Still to come: Brooks' regular spring line!

No comments:

Post a Comment