Tuesday, September 15, 2009

If It's Not Broken, Don't Fix It!

Just a quick post as I'm preparing for my first test of the semester, but I thought this couldn't wait. I love Ralph Lauren. Really, I do. I know I've complained about this more than once, but this big pony thing is getting out of hand. Check out what I found in my e-mail this morning with the subject "New Big Pony Styles In Fresh Fall Colors."





I guess "Better than ever" is subjective. Please, Ralph (can I call you Ralph?), stop while you're ahead. There are better ways to update your polos than with ... this. Why ruin a perfectly good polo with this monstrosity? Really, I want to know. Inquiring minds are screaming out, "Whyyyyy?!"*


*I know what happened to Nancy Kerrigan was awful and not funny, but, let's be honest with ourselves here, that soundbite is never not funny.

1 comment: