Friday, September 4, 2009

Fall (and some leftover Summer) Fashion 2009: Lilly Pulitzer

It's Lilly time! Now, we all know Lilly does spring and summer best, but there are some new arrivals for fall. However, I also found some tres adorable summer things I managed to overlook, so I thought I'd throw them in as well. Not that you can tell the difference really. Lilly's fall pieces pretty much look like summer items.



Summer 2009:

Sydney Dress



I prefer the white version, but I thought the yellow one gave a better picture of the eyelet neckline.


Winford Eyelet Shirtdress



I adore this dress. It screams summer. The colorful belt makes this dress.



Fall 2009:

Here are Lilly's top picks for fall.




Eliza Top



This top would look great with a suit. It would add a subtle, flirty feel to a structured, business look.


Dayle Top




Riley Colorblock Cardigan



The varsity letterman's sweater must be a popular look for fall!


Sabine Shirt Dress




Hottie Toddy Tote



Lilly's newest arrivals for women are heavy on this color palatte. The shapes and colors seem to be inspired from a peacock. There's also the similar Gateway Tote.


Wyeth Shirt




Via Neck Cashmere Sweater



It looks so soft!


Printed Neck Tie



Yellow and blue!



Bless Lilly Pulitzer for always keeping summer alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment