Saturday, November 28, 2009

Winter Fashion 2009: Vineyard Vines

I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving. Here at Casa Château LeBarron, we're already decorating for Christmas! Now that the holiday season has officially started, why not kick it off with some winter fashions? The good folks over at Vineyard Vines are ready to indulge us. Just take a look at some of their promotional materials...










So cute.


Disclaimer: I'm still reeling from all the turkey I've consumed over the last few days (not to mention bogged down in preparations for finals), so I'm feeling a bit uninspired. I'll let you create your own commentary. Here are a few templates to get you started:

I [emotion] this [noun].

The [noun] of this [noun] is [adjective].

What a [adverb] [verb] [noun] [punctuation]

[ARGYLE!] I kid, I kid. This is an argyle-free post.



Now let's see what Shep and Ian are offering this winter.



Waffle Scoopneck






Slopeside Sweater




Cashmere Cable Kelly Street Sweater




First Class Cardigan




Sea Island Cardigan






Cozy Knit Cable Turtleneck






Berkshire Plaid Cashmere Murray Shirt






Wool Cashmere Cableknit Crewneck Sweater




Fair Isle Crewneck Sweater






Corduroy Dress Pants




3-Button Herringbone Sport Coat




Boys Compass Long-Sleeve Graphic T






Boys Fair Isle Sweater




Boys Shep Shirt




Girls Perfect T-Neck




Girls Ruffled Cardigan




Girls Tea Party Cardigan




Girls Clipper Sweater Dress





Now that's a nice start to the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment