Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fall Fashion 2009: Nautica

As they point out in their ad, Nautica is offering some great "cold weather classics" this fall. Here's a small selection.





Argyle V-Neck Sweater



An interesting take on traditional argyle in a bold color.


Ribbed V-Neck Sweater



I like the texture of this sweater. Gives it another dimension.


Shetland Wool Jacket



Cute, short, fitted jacket.


Hooded Puffer Vest



I love puffer vests. I like this color. It really pops.


Solid Telluride Coat



Nautica must have either sold out or removed this from their site since I pulled this photo since I couldn't find it. If they sold out, I'm not suprised. That's a sharp jacket.


Coastal Chest Stripe Sweater



Nothing terribly exciting. I just like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment