Friday, May 1, 2009

I Think I'm Finally Ready To Talk About It

So, it's been over a week since that awful Wednesday evening when Anoop was kicked off America Sucks American Idol. It took a week of bitterness but I think I'm finally OK with it. Still not overly happy because when I think about that damn judge's save, I still get a little rage-y. But I've accepted it and I'm ready to move on. I know, that's what really matters. Anyway, Anoop seems to be taking it extremely well. His interviews have all been gracious and charming. I especially loved this one. It helped kickstart my healing process. So good for him! I hope he does well. Alright, I think that's enough of my melodramatics for now.

I did go to the Clef concert last Saturday. It was really good. Probably the best one I've been to, and I've been to every single one since I was a sophomore. They released their new CD, Twist. It's pretty great. I highly recommend it. You can check out a bunch of their performances on YouTube.

Also, Monday was the last day of classes and I attended the last class of my undergraduate career! So sad. I have one more exam for the semester and then...GRADUATION! I still have mixed feelings. The whole thing has been very bittersweet. I didn't realize when I came to Chapel Hill just how much I would love the town and the university. Well, it's been a great four years.

Now it's time for my cruise!

No comments:

Post a Comment